Contact a Prince William and Manassas DUI lawyer today:
Anyone charged with a DUI, DWI refusal, or any other criminal or
traffic offense can call Nichols & Green pllc at (703) 383-9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation with Mr. Luke Nichols esq.
Mr. Nichols handles all of the Prince William County cases for Nichols & Green pllc and he is a resident of Prince William County.
Consultations can be done over the phone or in person. There is no set time limit. Initial consultations for DUIs typically take 45-60 minutes.
During your free consultation Mr. Nichols will discuss:
- What defenses you have,
- What the likely outcome of your case is (detailed worst and best case scenarios)
- How the court system, ASAP and restricted licenses work
- Quote an exact flat fee for all of the services required to defend you and a written contract with that price in writing.
- Provide you with a to-do list to help you prepare for your case.
- Provide you with a free copy of “The Virginia DUI Handbook“
Nichols & Green pllc is open Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30pm.
When the office is closed, one of the firms partners can be reached by calling the mainline at (703) 383-9222 and the call will be forwarded to their cell phone.
Mr. Nichols can also be reach after hours and on weekends by email at email@example.com
We have an amazing team at Nichols & Green pllc. paralegal and legal assistant Katie Crowley and office manager Dan Stevens are available any time during business hours.
Dan and Katie can answer many questions about your case is the attorneys are in court. Our staff handle collecting documents from staff, sending and receiving contract, setting up payment plans and taking payments over the phone or in person.
If you ever have a question about payments, contracts, documents, or the logistics of your court case, Dan and Katie are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.